Thursday, March 25, 2004

went crystal jade for lunch with tings! totally unexpected .. we were pondering for such a LONG time about where we shall eat! got my cosmogirl .. i swear its losing its appeal ever since they changed editors. think im gonna stick to u.s. elle and cleo. boring the hell out of me. anyway yadayadayada .. her driver drove me to the clinic where my mum was waiting .. thanks! saw the doctor .. blahblahblah. im feeling so monotonous. anyhow.

madness la the differentiation test. memorised the cone formula wrongly .. affected the last question too .. lost 15 marks .. bound to fail. stupid shit man. sigh. shall not indulge in self pity.

eyes were red again .. yes .. news flash. haha. but now its sorta .. on its way back to being normal cos i went to see the doctor haha. yea its unbelievably true .. i went to see the doctor 3 times over my eyes .. but they were REALLY bad .. you can see it for yourself in school. the red veins were popping out of the surface. yea damn gross but i really grew accustomed to this sight after constant and what seems like perpetual examination of it every singly day ._.
found out its due to allergy of these pimple tablets that ive been taking. am so prone to allergy .. my mum tells me i should only go to the same doctor cos he has all my records. i dont even know what im allergic to! oh yea and the doctor and nurses were gaily laughing over my recent allergy when my eyeballs rolled to the ceiling .. not funny k :(( that was totally memorable! i bet it'll be like, one of those things stuck in my memory even when i hit my head hard and suffer from loss of memory. cos my eyes could not roll down and about .. and i couldnt even sleep the entire night cos my eyes couldnt shut at all ._. i know! it was tragic. so i lay there in bed, eyes rolled to the heavens, yawning wearily for the next few hours that seemed like a lifetime. so .. how can they be laughing at me.

oh! we presented our frog+chicken story today .. haha. the 2 most self-delusional people we've ever came across. but the rest of the class were perplexed, including ms jacob so they were all like huh. whatever. while xin and wai were laughing themselves silly up there.

tings gave me this anna sui rouge lip thing! am obsessed with applying it now .. haha it has this rose+bundung (however you spell it..you know the pink drink?) smell! haha and ree+nana gave me this bits and pieces thingy. its sorta like a metal book with 3 pages .. and it contains each of our pics on the page with our names engraved on the page facing the pic .. and my pic sucked so terribly .. as usual. but just to please ree, IT WAS REALLY PRETTY. hahas but yea if i didnt spoil it, it was REALLY sweet. aww :)) love you guys. so yea. thats me, recieving my bday presents in march when its in december! hahas but better late than never huh ;))

okay nuff crapping .. i gotta go have my dinner and pack my lit+geog files (after so long! oh and i dont even know the colours of the file..and i need to dig up the worksheets and all..ugh. the thought of the trauma.) AND watch american idol AND note down the snide remarks from the mouth of simon cowell for english. rolls eyes.